Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 18, 2015

My favorite food: Pasta
Foods I'd like to avoid:Celery
My favorite things to learn:Science
My favorite color:Blue
My best friends are: Cassidy and Nikki
My favorite games to play: Monopoly
My favorite books: Paper Towns
My favorite movies or TV shows: Arrow, NCIS:Los Angeles, Pretty Little Liars
My favorite holiday: Christmas
Things I do well: Piano
Things I need to practice more: Patience
My favorite place to go: California
My favorite family activities: Movies
My favorite thing to do outside: Play soccer
My favorite chore: Making bed
My least favorite chore: Cleaning windows
What I want to be when I grow up: Doctor
A place I want to visit: Italy
My favorite part of the year: Spring
My favorite part of each day:When I get home from school

No comments:

Post a Comment